miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

Introduction!

Welcome Everyone!
My name is Emilia Hermosa. I am a student in eight grade at Colegio Menor, in Ecuador. For my science and computer class they assigned me to create a blog to show people what I have learned about minerals. In my blog you will be able to find information about crystal systems, how to identify a mineral by finding its special properties, the major mineral groups, the task analysis of how to identify the cleavage and fracture of a mineral.

I had to choose a role, a goal, an audience, and a situation. My role is to be a teacher that has to make her students learn about minerals. My goal is that my students learn everything that I teach them about crystals. My situation is that I work at Colegio Menor and they hired me because am an expert at crystals.

I hope you enjoy reading my blog because it has a lot of useful information for everyone that needs or wants to know about minerals. I hope I helped you in your search about minerals.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario